If you want to view the status of your TABC certification, you can search for your information in the online TABC database. To view your information, follow the steps below:
- Go to the TABC website - www.tabc.state.tx.us
- On the left side of the website, click on Seller Training / TABC Certification
- Select Certificate Inquiry
- Click on Certificate Inquiry again
- Enter your social security number in the format shown
- Enter your date of birth in the format shown
- Click the Search button
If your certification information has been entered into the TABC database, the details of your certification will be displayed on the screen. If your TABC certification has not expired, you can print your information and use it as proof of certification.
If your TABC certification has expired, you will need to take a TABC certification course again and pass the exam again in order to renew your certification. Your TABC certificate is valid for two years from the date of course completion.