Note: Your official TABC certificate is only available within your OnlineTABCcertification.com training account if you completed the course on January 1, 2011 or after. If you completed our online TABC certification course before January 1, 2011, your official TABC certificate is not available within your account. You will need to contact us to obtain a copy of your official TABC certificate, or you can print proof of certification from the TABC website by following the steps below.
You can also review your TABC certification status on the TABC website. To view your current and past TABC certifications, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the TABC website - www.tabc.state.tx.us
- On the left side of the website, click on Seller Training / TABC Certification
- Select Certificate Inquiry
- Click on Certificate Inquiry again
- Enter your social security number in the format shown
- Enter your date of birth in the format shown
- Click the Search button
The details of your TABC certification will be displayed on the screen. You can also print this page as proof of certification.